All warning lights are flashing red; it’s raining fraud in the Netherlands. To combat the scourge of financial and economic crime, the Foundation against Financial and Economic Crime in the Netherlands (SafeCin)has joined forces with eight major Dutch companies to devise an effective plan of action.
The plan will be presented at ‘Crime without Blood’, a SafeCin conference scheduled at the Spoorwegmuseum in Utrecht on Monday 9 October 2017. The gathering will include key officials from government circles and business representatives who will share their vision on ways to tackle the issue. Admission is free.
The speakers include:
- Pieter Cobelens, former director of the Netherlands Military Intelligence and Security Service
- Wil van Gemert, the highest Dutch police officer at Europol
- Michaël van Straalen, president of the Dutch SME organisation, MKB Nederland
- Simon Dukes, CEO of the British private anti-fraud service CIFAS
- Chief Police Commissioner Pieter-Jaap Aalbersberg
- The CEOs of Atradius and ICS Cards, Tom Kaars Sijpesteijn and Gijs Wildeboer
- And last but not least, the outgoing or new Minister of Security and Justice
What can you expect at the conference? Well, definitely no long, boring stories, but short and sharp solution-based analysis. Those attending will be able to ask questions to the speakers on stage by smartphone. To this end, an interactive communication system will be in place.
Sign up on SafeCin.nl.